I am a first year PhD student in the
Computer Architecture group, under
the supervision of Dr. Timothy M. Jones. I research static binary optimisations.
I am a member of Trinity College.
Presently, I am working on enabling cross-language optimisations between
OCaml and LLVM in order to inline external calls, exposing opportunities
for further optimisations.
IA Digital Electronics
IB Computer Design
IB Compiler Construction
IB Concepts in Programming Languages
- 2018-TBD: University of Cambridge, PhD
- 2017-2018: University of Cambridge, MPhil ACS, Distinction
- 2013-2016: Imperial College London, BEng Computing, First
- 2019: Apple, Cupertino, USA
- 2018: OCaml Labs, University of Cambridge, UK
- 2017: Palantir, London, UK
- 2017: Stripe, San Francisco, USA
- 2016: Facebook, Seattle, USA
- 2015: Facebook, New York, USA
- 2014: Google, Zurich, Switzerland
- Detecting Incorrect Build Rules, N. Licker and A. Rice, ICSE 2019, ACM SIGSOFT Distinguished Paper Award
Free Time Stuff
I like building computers
playing around with graphics
, and listening to old records.
I do not like, nor use, social media.